Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Google Continues to Impress Me More and More Each Day.
Like everyone else, I need to become more efficient while learning how to perform more tasks. So I'm constantly trying to discover more short cuts and, since buying my Windows 7 computer back in June, I'm finding more and more of them on Google. I know I'm just scratching the surface, but aren't we all.
Here are a few of tools and/or programs that I'm learning and that I "LIKE":
1. G mail now lets you Search within Email attachments: http://goo.gl/44Tp6
2. Google Voice Users Can Now Export Texts, Voice-mails & Phone Numbers: http://goo.gl/VhQVD
3. If you use Gmail, you can enrich your contact profiles on the right inside of Gmail: http://goo.gl/D7L8a
4. Google+ Launches "Tools for Business": http://goo.gl/F7Wti
5. This one has nothing to do with business, but great for family member (Where was this when my kids were driving my cars?) safety: This App Turns Smartphones Into Safe Driving Tools http://goo.gl/QUsgE
That's it for this week! If there is anything that I can help you with, please contact me through LinkedIn or feel free to access my web-links through my blog at http://KennedyPromos.com
Kennedy Specialty Advertising
Las Vegas, NV.