Monday, December 10, 2012
A few December Links and Ideas to Share!
My goal today is to share some Ideas and Links that will help all of us get through December and beyond. I'm going to try a few myself.. Enjoy and "HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
1. This post is written by Mandi Woodruff, a Reporter for "Your Money", entitled: 15 Tips To Lose Weight Without Blowing Your Budget: http://goo.gl/VmdBb
2. Here's another good article written by Mandi Woodruff, a Reporter for "Your Money" entitled 5 Tips To Make It Through The Holidays Credit Debt-Free: http://goo.gl/g7ObD
3. My Mary sent this one to me from the Weightwatchers website. Merry and Bright: "Do It Yourself" Decor Ideas made of items that you already have to help you get into the Christmas Spirit: http://goo.gl/L784E
4. Thinking about going for a new Job after the first of the year? Here is an article that Identifies "6 LinkedIn Groups to Help You Land Your Next Job": http://goo.gl/yHvhG
5. I was going to stay away from the techy gadget stuff this month, but I thought that this was an especially good article and video if a Smartphone buy or gift is in your future: Can an iPhone-loving Apple fan-girl (Christina Warren from Mashable) survive using Windows Phone 8 for 10 days? Check it Out: http://goo.gl/VItRX
That's it for this month! If there is anything, last minute, that I can help you with, please contact me through LinkedIn or feel free to access my web-links through my blog at http://KennedyPromos.com
Be Safe and have a GREAT CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!